In this day and age that values speed and uncomplicated novelty,
Christophe’s To Go blends old-world charm and gourmet artistry with modern cuisine.
A native of France, Chef Christophe has lived and worked in Belgium, Copenhagen, and Monte Carlo, among others. He has worked for international companies such as The Ritz-Carlton, and also owned his own brick-and-mortar restaurants. This sort of training and passion for cooking is difficult to find, especially among other meal delivery companies that mass-produce their food. Unlike other meal service kits, our own Chef Christophe Le Metayer works his magic in our state-of-the-art kitchen to make sure these well-loved meals are prepared for you.
Why Christophe’s To Go is unique in the meal-delivery business.
- We don’t just deliver the ingredients so you have to take valuable time out of your busy schedule to cook meals.
- Chef Christophe hand-selects every ingredient that goes into his dishes, while attention and
- consideration is given to making sure all our meals are inclusive.
- We always include paleo, vegan, and vegetarian dishes in our menu.
- No grocery shopping, prep, or cooking on your part!
- With a delivery range that spans most of the sprawling area of metro Atlanta, we also deliver as far north as Forsyth county, and even through Marietta, Lawrenceville, and into downtown Atlanta.
- Chef Christophe only uses natural sweeteners such as honey.
- We don’t use fillers, preservatives, or artificial flavors.
- For example when you order our meatloaf dishes, we never add breadcrumbs to save on the cost of meat, which is a common business practice in the food industry.
- Fresh from our menu, Blackened Salmon & Quinoa
Stay tuned for our next blog as we reveal more reasons!