Five Tips on Eating Healthy for the New Year
1. Eat your veggies!
- Can't stress this enough as vegetables are loaded with rich nutrients, anti-oxidants, vitamin A, E, and C.
- Broccoli, Spinach, Tomatoes, and Garlic are great examples of superfoods.
- Try Christophe's Open Faced Turkey Omelet or Mixed Vegetable Dish. Click on the image!
2. Try to base your meals on starchy carbs. Your body needs glucose to run!
- Bread, Pasta, Rice, Cereal
- Try Christophe's Classic Spaghetti Bolognaise or Classic Crab Stuffed Flounder. Click on the image!
3. Include more oily fish in your diet.
- Examples of "oily fish": Salmon, Mackerel, Trout, Sardines, Herring (Rich in Omega 3)
- Try Christophe's Side Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon. Available as a dish with a side of veggies. Click on the image!
4. Don't forget about protein!
- You can find great protein in eggs, nuts, chicken breasts, oats, greek yogurt, and beans.
- Try out Christophe's Granola or Chicken Breast for your daily intake of protein. Click on the image!
5. Drink Water! Don't be thirsty!
- Doctors recommend that you drink 6-8 full glasses of water per day. So make sure you keep count!
- Avoid sugary or fizzy drinks!