Weekly updated menu items at christophestogo.com !
Rainy Week… What are some things to do with you family?
It’s been a rainy week in Georgia. Some love rain and some hate rain, but those of you who don’t here are some ways you can spend time with your family indoors while the sky clears up
- Family Baking – Look up a great cupcake, cookie, or brownie recipe and get together with your family. Creating delicious food and making memories at the same time.
- Movie Night – Fill up the sofa with blankets and pillows and enjoy a movie with your kids. Recommendations: Coco, Incredibles, or Beauty and the Beast.
- Arcade – Nothing to do at home? Well, go to your nearest arcade and have a bunch of fun playing games. Best way to make great memories.
- Aquarium – Kids love the aquarium. Save a date and buy tickets to the Georgia Aquarium and get educated about our huge planet and the ocean.
- Clean the House? – Cleaning can be the worst. But make it fun and turn on some music while doing it. You will not regret how your house looks after.